You’ve probably seen a story or read an article about the increasing popularity among celebrities of vitamin and medicine-infused hydration delivered intravenously. Well, guess what, we’ve been providing these healthy intravenous treatments for years at Spa Vitoria. Maybe everyone else simply copied us!
Dr. John Myers pioneered this therapy over 30 years ago with the famous Myers Cocktail. At the Spa Vitoria Vitamin Bar, we’ve taken that concept and expanded the various mixes to fit various needs.
Because delivering vitamins intravenously makes them 100 bioavailable to the body, the efficiency is so much more effective than taking vitamins orally, where only a percentage of the vitamins don’t get passed through the digestive system. Plus, many people have side effects such as nausea, vomiting, and abdominal discomfort when they take vitamins orally.
At Spa Vitoria, we have nine vitamin and mineral combinations for treating a variety of conditions. Or you can customize your IV.
- Apres Ski— Rehydrate and relieve sore muscles with this combination of electrolytes, anti-inflammatories, and pain relievers.
- Forever Young— This is a facial in a bag, full of glutathione, vitamins A, C, E, and B complex and biotin. Great for your skin and hair.
- Hair of the Dog— The perfect hangover remedy with Toradol, Zofran, B complex, thiamine, and folic acid.
- Jet Lag— This energizing cocktail of B complex, glutathione, and other vitamins beats the effects of time zone change and pressurized airplane cabins.
- Burnout — Feeling fatigued? This drip is full of vitamin C and vitamin B complex.
- Immune Booster— A serious dose of vitamin C, zinc, and selenium will help you either beat back the start of a cold or ward off sickness all around you in the winter.
- The Daily Burn— This metabolism booster contains glutathione, B complex and vitamin C to boost your fat burning and your overall energy levels.
- Weekend Warrior— This IV helps your body recover from strenuous workouts or something like a 15K run. It is full of electrolytes, vitamins, and anti-inflammatories.
- First Trimester— Good for you and your baby, this IV contains electrolytes, Zofran, folic acid, and prenatal vitamins.
Ready to step up to the Vitamin Bar at Spa Vitoria? Call either our Salt Lake City or Park City locations and schedule your appointment.